Wednesday, April 23, 2008

class composition

I was disappointed by my friends who had betrayed me. They hurt me deeply. I was very upset as they were my good friends. I cannot believe they would do that. I thought they would never betray me. But I guess I was wrong, the unexpected became reality... It all started when I met some of her immoral friends. They smoke and drank, expecting me to follow along. However, I refused, and they started being mean to me and calling me names. I tried but failed, to back out of it. I was returning home from a long day in school. When suddenly, they came out from nowhere, they pushed me to a dark and scary place. I retaliated but to no avail as they were so much bigger than me in size. They were also much stronger than me. They forced me to smoke. I was really disappointed as they really changed a lot. I had no choice but to obey. I mixed with them to have fun, not to let them force me to do things. I also mixed with them as they had a sense of security. They were nice to me at first; they protected me when someone tried to bully me. I was very grateful to them and that was how we became friends. However, they are the ones who bullied me now. Disappointment filled my heart now. I was disappointed as I thought that I had got good friends. The feeling of being betrayed was so bitter. It would take a long time for me to get over this. I wondered why it had to happen to me. It all started when I accepted their offer of earning extra pocket money. Every day, I followed them to a dilapidated house. They told me that they we would traffic drugs, in order to earn more money. I knew that it was wrong, but I could not take the temptation of the cold hard cash. I reluctantly accepted the cash. They wanted me to go to the airport and ship some ecstasy. When I got caught, they said I did it of my own accord and they had nothing to do with it. I finally knew what they meant when I stood rooted to the ground thinking of what would happen to me. Soon, my imagination began to run wild... Now I realize the consequences of mixing with bad friends. Friends always influenced me but I did not know it would be this bad...Actually I was a good student and was getting good grades, but I was twisted by these friends. But I guess it all came down to me; I was the one who chose to get influenced, I was the one was stupid enough to traffic drugs. Now, I am behind the rusty iron bars, awaiting the day of my execution. That made me realise that not all friends can be trusted, we have to choose a friend wisely. Just because I made wrong friends, my life was ruined. I know the crime I committed was unpardonable and I would not mind if my family do not forgive me.

No comments: