Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally got blogger working...

Hi people,


Having fun lately? I doubt so with all the end-of-year examinations coming up. Anyway, for our class outing, please give me at least an idea of how many people are going, so that if I need to find out the cost of the chalet (not sure if we can book it though), I can find out how much each of us may have to pay for it (nope, I am not going to pay for the whole thing).

As for the food, if we can even get ourselves a chalet, can we have barbeque or something? I don't know what you guys would want, but I thought that if we can get a chalet, why not make full use of it? Anyways, even if we cannot get a chalet, I was wondering if we can use the barbeque pit at my house (opposite Downtown East), if we book early. So, what do you guys think?

Anyways, I won't be using my hotmail much lately due to some complications to my computer's limited RAM space... So, if anyone needs to contact me, send me an email or something. I'll be sure to reply, sooner or later...

Throughout the past month, I've been trying to search for promotions at the theme parks and stuff like that. I've found something quite relevant to my search and have decided to post it up here. Just click here and here, there goes the link...

So, I've got to go and do some revision. Do take a look at the promotions and events links. Anyway, good luck for end-of-year examinations and wish you all the best!

- Jingying